FCMB USSD code is a number that is used to Transfer Money from your Fcmb account to other bank account with the use of your smartphone.
FCMB also known as First City Monument Mobile Money transfer Code has made transaction very easy for FCMB Account holders in Nigeria.
With the FCMB Mobile Money Transfer Code, You will be able to transfer money from your FCMB account to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone.
But there are steps that must be followed in other to make the transaction successful.
First; To Transfer Money with FCMB Mobile Money transfer Code, you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer.
To register your number follow the following process below
Note: You can automatically register for the service if you are an account holder.
- From the phone number registered, simply DIAL *329#
- Enter your first name, then your last name
- Enter your gender
- Create an mPin which you will use to access the Intra and Inter Bank transfer services on the USSD platform, then confirm the pin once you are done.
FCMB USSD TRANSFER CODE
- Redial the number *329#
- Select the transfer option number
- Enter account number, the amount and bank name of the person you are transfer to.